Become a BBOR Affiliate
A BBOR Affiliate is a local expert from our tri-county area (Monroe, Owen, and Greene) who partners with our organization to provide professional services for BBOR members and the public. Examples of affiliates include; lenders, title companies, contractors, inspectors, and insurance providers.
Affiliate Membership with the Bloomington Board of REALTORS offers you and your company opportunities to network, participate and stay up to date on all things Real Estate.
AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must offer products or services related to real estate sales yet are not in competition with REALTORS®
- Must offer products or services that are in line with the objectives of the Bloomington Board of REALTORS®
- The products or services offered are an integral part of fulfilling the real estate purchase agreement or contingencies in real estate transactions
- Affiliate members shall have rights and privileges and be subject to obligations prescribed by the Bloomington Board of REALTORS®
- These qualifications may be amended from time to time and if there are Affiliate members that no longer fit the criteria for membership, they will be allowed to continue their membership as long as their membership remains current
AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- Networking Opportunities — Affiliate members receive invitations to attend BBOR General Membership Meetings.
- Advertising Opportunities — Affiliate members are provided with sponsorship opportunities for various educational programs and special events, and to participate in the online ad program on the consumer website, www.Homefinder.org.
- Promotions — the Affiliate member is listed on the REALTOR® and consumer roster of the Bloomington MLS, Inc.
- Community Outreach — Affiliate members have the opportunity to participate in the many REALTOR® committees.
- Member Outreach — Affiliate members are able to send and receive broadcast business related emails to REALTOR® members.
AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS:
To be considered a Bloomington Board of REALTORS® Affiliate member, the individual or firm shall make application to and be approved by the Bloomington Board of REALTORS® Board of Directors. Following approval, payments of prorated dues for the entire year are to be paid.
Already a BBOR Affiliate? Click HERE to learn more about advertising on our website or upcoming sponsorship opportunities such as the Realtor Awards Banquet or Annual Golf Scramble.