Welcome to BBOR
The Bloomington Board of Realtors ® is a professional trade association representing Realtors® in Monroe, Owen and Greene Counties, Indiana. Chartered in 1947, BBOR maintains affiliations with the National and Indiana Associations of Realtors®, and the many institutes, societies and councils that offer professional accreditation to its members. BBOR and its members maintain at the core of their activities the Realtor® Code of Ethics, the first of its kind among professional trade associations.
BBOR consists of over 500 Realtor® members, including real estate brokers, agents, and appraisers, and another 60+ Affiliate members who provide services to the real estate community. Bloomington Board of Realtors® is the sole shareholder of its subsidiary company, Bloomington Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Our Mission: Empower our members through education, advocacy and innovation.
- Education for Members
- Public Education on Realtor® Brand
- Social Media and Marketing
- To protect the individual right of real estate ownership
- To be honorable and honest in all dealings
- To seek better to represent my clients by building my knowledge and competence
- To act fairly towards all in the spirit of the Golden Rule
- To serve well my community and through it my country
- To observe the REALTORS® Code of Ethics and conform my conduct to its lofty ideals
THE BLOOMINGTON MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE, INC.
Recognized as a pioneer in MLS technology, the Bloomington Multiple Listing Service, Inc. website was one of the nation’s first internet-based MLSs, taking its database online in 1997. In 2001 www.homefinder.org was recognized by the Realtors® Association Executive Magazine as one of the top internet-based MLSs in the U.S.