The Bloomington Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
The Bloomington MLS, Inc. is the parent company overseeing BBOR's online multiple listing service, www.homefinder.org. Recognized as a pioneer in MLS technology, www.homefinder.org was one of the nation's first Internet-based MLSs, taking its database online in 1997.
In 2001 www.homefinder.org was recognized by the REALTOR® Association Executive Magazine as one of the top Internet-based MLSs in the U.S.
Contained in this database are listings from Monroe and Owen Counties (IN), as well as from communities in the south-central Indiana area.
Bloomington MLS Leadership
- Mike Avila, President
- Alan Pemberton, Vice President
- Sally Baird, Secretary/Treasurer
- Michael Korus, Director
- Bill Pfrommer, Director
- Kerri Frye, Director
- Rachel Kearney, Director
- Doris Purtlebaugh, Ex-Officio (BMLS Past-President)
- Jeff Goldin, Ex-Officio (BBOR President)
- Lisa Abbott, Executive Officer