The Bloomington Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
The Bloomington MLS, Inc. is the parent company overseeing BBOR's online multiple listing service, www.homefinder.org. Recognized as a pioneer in MLS technology, www.homefinder.org was one of the nation's first Internet-based MLSs, taking its database online in 1997.
In 2001 www.homefinder.org was recognized by the REALTOR® Association Executive Magazine as one of the top Internet-based MLSs in the U.S.
Contained in this database are listings from Monroe and Owen Counties (IN), as well as from communities in the south-central Indiana area.
Bloomington MLS Leadership
- President: Jeff Goldin, Goldin Appraisal Group
- Vice President: Jason Millican, Millican Realty
- Secretary/Treasurer: Mary Jane Hall, F.C. Tucker / Bloomington
- Director 2013: Rachel LaGrange, RE/MAX Realty Professionals
- Director 2014: Tom Gallagher, Gallagher Properties
- Director 2015: Doris Purtlebaugh, F.C. Tucker - Bloomington
- Director 2016: Mike Avila, Signature Realty Services
- Director Ex-Officio: Cathy Arnett, RE/MAX Acclaimed Properties
- Director Ex-Officio: John Saunders, Saunders and Associates